When using SOQL to query custom metadata records, the comparison in my where clause appears to be case-sensitive. Example:
I have registered connected application with partner’s SalesForce on Partner API level. Connected app have defined following scopes (id, web, api and refresh_token).
Why does my taskOpp query below not return any records when I run this test? The query works fine in Workbench and my taskRT query works fine in both my code and in Workbench.
The below is a React Component that I’m loading from lightning:container
In unit tests, is there a specific way of creating completed tasks so that they appear immediately in the ActivityHistory read-only object? (I have batch Apex that pulls data from ActivityHistory, so I’m trying to write the unit test.)
I created a manage package in my developer org and when I install that package in another developer org, it show the publisher name as “Gmail”. But in my personal information, company name is something else. I want to know where does it get the publisher name and how to change it.
So I have a trigger and a schedule class. The trigger will fire upon update on an object and schedule a job which will execute the scheduled class. There is some logic in the trigger related to non-working hours, weekends and holidays. It will usually schedule the job 1 hour after insert (due to business requirement). but if insert happens over the weekend, afterhours, or holidays. It will schedule the next business day 8am.
What are the standard values for boolean datatype? I have two columns like below in different tables. One table has values like 0 and 1 and the other table has true and false. I need this to set a standard datatype in my target table in Teradata. Teradata does not support Boolean. I have to set BYTEINT or VARCHAR.
This is my first post here on the StackExchange and hoping someone can help. I have been tasked with finding a way to prevent users from moving to 70% or greater probability in an opportunity when Opportunity Products with a certain record type exist. We have valid SAP products and what we call Prospect Products (these shouldn’t be allowed in opportunity with 70% or greater probability). We are also thinking of adding a field to the product table for prospect products that are “allowed” so those would obviously need to be excluded from the criteria and can be allowed in the forecast.
We have a pretty complex trigger suite on our org. We’ve built a lot of custom functionality. I’m starting to worry about governor limits and not really understanding how to manage them. I’ve read through http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Apex_Code_Best_Practices and I’ve made all my triggers accordingly, using as few SOQL and DML statements as possible, querying the database only when I have to and getting all the records I need at once, etc.